Instagram

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Chacharel + Jean Paul Gaultier PFW S/S 2012

CHACHAREL

Very romantic collection with soft color tones and flowy
fabric. I liked this collection for no particular reason. It wasn't
innovative, but it was very elegant and had all the right colors,
interesting patterns and lots of skirts which bought me right away.




























JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

Very inspiring collection and runway presentation.
I loved JPG models' hair dos!! He always has had great ones
for his shows. I loved the designs too, a little bit of pin up,
some vintage, some rock chic, some sporty pieces... It was very
lovely. I'm sure that many ladies will find something for themselves
from this collection.




































No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test