Instagram

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chanel + Yves Saint Laurent PFW S/S 2012

CHANEL

Is it even possible to comment on Karl Lagerfeld's work on
new Chanel's collection? Is it even possible to find something
that is not good in it? I don't think so.
Beautiful sea life fairies showed us what's in for next S/S at Chanel.
I have nothing to add, except - brilliant!



































YVES SAINT LAURENT

Classy and elegant with mostly clean and simple cuts, great fabrics and
lots of colors, ruffles and embellishments.
I would wear every piece from this collection because it's perfect during
the day while at work/ having business meetings and at evening
while going out to gallery, theater, etc.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test