Instagram

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Habitare - finnish interior design fair

Last month I went to Habitare, interior design fair in Helsinki.
I would like to share couple of photos which I took back then, just
before all the craziness with fashion weeks started and I've been bombarding
you with all the reviews :)
That's why I'm posting this now. Interior design is one of my biggest
passions. I feel like redecorating my own flat at least every second day :P
Quiet expensive "sport" therefore I don't do it often, but those fairs certainly
make my life harder by all those "home candies" which I can right away see
at my place :)
Hope you'll get some inspiration too by checking these photos!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test