Instagram

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Today's look + 3 holidays complete look ideas

Because of luck of nice weather and light here in Helsinki,
I've decided just to snap couple of quick iPhone photos in one
of city's underground tunnels :)
Great thing about this city is that the city center is very much
alive under the ground, esp. during the winter time. The easiest
way to get from place A to place B without getting soaked or cold,
all you need to do is use the underground tunnels and you're saved :D

Recently I've started to use POLYVORE which is so much fun for me.
I could spend half of day just creating looks on Polyvore :)

Check out my 3 holiday complete look ideas. I think that they're perfect choice
for any pre Christmas or even Christmas party.
What do you think?

I'm wearing: Boots - Mjus, Jeans - Acne, Under top - Esprit,
Sleeveless sweater top - Kookai, Leather jacket - Levi's,
Bag - Lancel, Necklace - Accessorize, Bangles - gifted






17 comments:

  1. Tvoja casual kombinacija mi je super a s Polyvorea mi je favorit broj 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the orange pops in the second look :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lijepa mi je majica skroooz :) meni je 3.look najdrazi pogotovo jer se nekak mogu bidjeti u njemu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love look one and three. Look two is great, but I don't carry off blue or orange well. I love your bag from the 'you' photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for reminding me of polyvore! def. gotta use it more often :) xoxo, saskia

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the third set awesome!

    http://fashionyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're gorgeous :) Love your shirt!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, love the first look! but all of those looks are great for christmas!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit, very casual chic!
    x

    http://catwalkofwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. super što si povećala slike :) a tvoja kombinacija je baš dobra:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hvala! Inace su mi fotke "male" al ako kliknes na njih dosta se povecaju :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great with your outfit.
    We like most the first combination you've presented. The color is strong and it creates a nice touch.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the combinations

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the casual feel of your outfit. And the orange clutch from your middle collection is amazing!

    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with your simple,but still chic style!amazing blog!

    http://fashapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test