Instagram

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!
The most toughest and the most rewarding role
one can play in their life is to be a mom.
I'm mom myself and I can tell you that the biggest
gift I've ever got and the most honest and deepest
love I've ever felt is towards my little daughter!
She makes me a better and happier person. She's my
reason to wake up in the morning, she teaches me a lot and
shows me all the amazing little things about life I don't
register otherwise.

I wanna wish my mom happy Mother's Day as well,
for raising me up and giving me amazing three siblings
which I can't live without.

Have a great day with your moms/ kids and smile, smile,
smile and love, love, love :)))


                          Mother's Day flowers on my dining table :)


Me and the little one <3


My sister


Some yummy food




Sea Life Helsinki



Way too tall hockey player :D


The best coffee in town, La Torefazzione 


Bolivian natives are still on the streets of Helsinki


Naked 2 palette has arrived!!


Enjoying a sunny day downtown



15 comments:

  1. preslatke ste! Sve najbolje za majĨin dan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to our gorgeous moms!Great pics;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sretan ti dan mama draga natalia :) ti i tvoja curica ste secer <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me hungry! Great pictures!!!!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/05/neon-pink-and-fuzzy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummmyyyy!! these pics make my hungry :)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos, i loved!
    agoratopronta.blogspot.com
    Beijos Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Kind of making me hungry though. haha..looks like you had a great Mother's Day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, your little daughter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.trendy cycle shops london.God Bless You..bicycle shops in west london - bicycle shops in west london
    http://usedcycleshoplondon.blogspot.com/2012/05/trendy-cycle-shops-london-bicycle-shops.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a fantastic Mothers Day
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jolies photos!
    J'aime les fleurs!!!
    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful pictures :)

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test