Instagram

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cooking moment - classical lasagna recipe


Here's something new I would like to bring in my blog - cooking moment!
Even though it doesn't show on my body, I love to cook and
eat. I'm always up for new challenges in the kitchen and one of
the best feelings ever is to see my little family's and occasionally our
friends' happy faces when they taste food I prepare for them.
I've prepared meat and cheese lasagnas for my family a week ago, so
I wanted to share my simple recipe with you.
Usually if I'm not in a hurry, I'll do the bechamel sauce myself, but this time
I had to use the ready one from the grocery store.
Here we go:


                                               - heat up some olive oil in the pan and simmer the
                                                 diced onion for about a minute
                                               - add about 400-450 grams of organic minced meat
                                                 and stir everything together for about 8 minutes



-then add some crushed garlic, herbs of your 
own choice



-and tomato sauce
-stir everything well that it's nicely put together 
and one "layer" is ready




-prepare some cheese



-while you're waiting for lasagna pasta to boil



-put one layer of lasagna pasta, then minced meat 
layer, then bechamel sauce and top it all with 
grated cheese



-do same one more time and cover everything with 
lasagna pasta and some more cheese



-put it all in the owen for about 10-15 minutes



-and you have a delicious meal ready :)


4 comments:

  1. gNAMM GNAMM!!! kisses

    http://lefamilledelamode.blogspot.it/2013/01/a-tuesday-at-work.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmmmmm con lo que me gusta a mi la lasaƱa y ver esto a estas horas!!!!!!!!!
    que ricoooooooo!!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got hungry while reading this :) love it!

    http://leather-and-gold.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test