Instagram

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Croatia - Days 6,7,8 & 9


What a great Summer holiday it's been in Croatia!?
The weather has been absolutely amazing, so I got a chance to
enjoy the sun, sea and fresh air to the fullest.

Every day flew by just like that and I wish I could stay here longer.
Luckily there're still two full days of holidays here, so I'll do my
best to use them 100%.
When you live in a country that does not have many sunny days and
for 6 months your surroundings are very dark, cold and snowy, you
start to appreciate and love Summer even more!

So what have I been up to here for the past 4 days? Another round of
mini golf ( I'm getting obsessed ), late evening drinks with friends, ate
tons of ice cream, spent time with the family, did lots of: swimming,
sunbathing, walking and sightseeing, etc.

Yesterday we had lunch at "Dalmatian Village" restaurant and the food
were amazing as usual! As local as it gets in every way. From the restaurant
interior to the menu options.

Now I have to get ready and meet my friend and her little son.
Lots to do in only 48 hours :)

Have a great Thursday everyone!

                                              beach life :)




it's hot in the city! +36°C





my everyday holiday breakfast



round of mini golf ( I lost this one :P )



lunch in Dalmatian Village












32 comments:

  1. So, it´s the same to the north of Spain, where I live :D I´m really bad playing minigolf jajaja I like the post and pics that show us your cities :) You don´t follow me yet via GFC :((

    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    Today new post talking aboutSan Fermin, don´t miss it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a little paradise! enjoy your vacation dear!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics..Croatia is beautiful:)

    http://runningheelsblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zadnje dvije su mi super, preslatka si mi, tako prirodno lijepa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lepe slicice:)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos and I especially like the last one.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lovely! I'll have to put Croatia on my list of places to visit :)

    <3 dani
    www.shopdisowned.com
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your instagram moment :-)
    The food looks so yummy :-P

    Have a lovely day

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures of you.

    Sofia

    Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great photos, dear!! =D
    Lovely looks!!

    Big kiss,
    http://touchofpurple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! love Croatia! amazing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to try Croatian wine, but I recently found out they don't export to the US :(

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. great country really looking forward to travel there! Hugs from germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pictures dear! You are so beautiful! :-)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey
    Natalia beautiful holiday photo

      fun in the sun or mini golf
    great image of a flower in her hair

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks beautiful there! I love your dress though, it's gorgeous!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing pictures :)
    I love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my God...you are so lovely and amazing locations.
    www.emotionally.eu

    ReplyDelete
  19. Croatia must be so amazing! I want to go there so badly.
    Loving your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. it looks like a great time in croatia!, the photos shows how much beautiful there! the food looks so delicious and you took nice shots,it looks like you had amazing and fun time there!

    have a great day and weekend!
    http://herlifeinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fotkice su super!

    cageoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks so amazingly beautiful! I definitely need to visit Croatia!

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am DYING to go to Crotia

    So jealous

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous photos from croatia! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  25. It looks very cool!!

    http://www.lilyzab.wix.com/lilyzab

    ReplyDelete
  26. very nice pictures!
    wanna follow each other?

    http://www.attitudeunique.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. great style and great great great pictures!

    loads of chocolate kisses
    www.loveonchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test