Instagram

Sunday, August 18, 2013

New York - Day 2


Day 2 started super early for me, as early as 4 am. Jet lag is definitely
a bit** and my black under eye circles have never been bigger.

To beat the jet lag a little bit, we had breakfast at Le Pain Quotidien,
wonderful cafe/ restaurant which serves all organic food.
I'm SO impressed with the taste of food, it tasted like no other. Wow!
I can definitely recommend this place.

Right after, we went to Victoria's Secret store on Herald Square and
that was yet another piece of heaven on earth :)
It took me a while to check through all the perfumes, body lotions, mists,
underwear and such... I didn't leave the story empty handed, that's for sure!

Next location on the must-visit list was Empire State building. The view from
86th floor is just breathtaking that it's totally worth standing in line and
waiting to get up there and see the city in all of it's beauty.

Some more shopping followed after that and then it was time to go to
Magnolia bakery on Bleecker St. to try those famous cupcakes that
everybody loves so much.
It was very special moment to enter this bakery, since it's the exact same
one which Carrie Bradshaw went to get her cupcakes.
Naturally, I went around the corner to Perry St. and found her apartment
building too which looks very beautiful from the outside.
If I could, I would right away move to Perry St. 66. It's just perfect in my opinion.

After that mission was completed we went to check out my art work at Agora Gallery
and it was an amazing moment to see 7 of my works hanging on the gallery's walls.
I'm looking forward to next Thursday and opening reception.

I also had a meeting after that, did some shopping at Sephora and walked back to
the hotel. Right now I'm so fried that I need to just chill and try to get more sleep this night.

Good night/ Good morning everyone :)

                   
                                            Le Pain Quotidien






Victoria's Secret





Empire State building/ View from 86th floor







In front of The Magnolia Bakery






Perry St. 66




One of 7 of my art works




22 comments:

  1. Jet-lag really is the biggest pain!!! I'm loving your shots and food and outfits!!!

    xx


    http://ms-jelena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Please check out my newest post at http://www.loveolia.com! Hope you’ll follow via Bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy girl,I want to go too!

    Www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Predobro :) San mi je posjetiti NY...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures. I really want to go to new york some day :)
    Wish you a nice sunday <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prekrasno :)
    Zavidim ti...

    uživaj što više i fotkaj što više <3

    pusa

    Matea

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey
    great photos, you look wonderfully ... red color fit you add elegance and femininity
    I wish you good luck in the big city

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm from New York City, and I still never get tired of this city! Looks like you had a wonderful day and can't wait to see where you go next!

    grayongrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!
    That photo is awesome!!
    I need some cupcakes from Magnolia too!!
    By the way, love your tee. :)

    XoXo
    Priscila
    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im actually dreaming to go to new york :(
    Youre so lucky!!

    My new fashion blog http://olia-shamray.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pics, Natali ! I did the same things in NY and loved the Big Apple so much, but your trip is better cause you made it to that art exposition, so exciting to have your work there ! I am very happy for you girl ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE NYC!!! Nice `pics!

      www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

      xoxo

      Delete
  12. you travel like me... focus on the FOOD! :) Love it.

    alyson
    www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great trip and I always love NYC. Also, congrats on your artwork, that must have been so exciting to see your pieces there! Great job

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pics! If you get a second, would love to hear your thoughts on my latest! :)

    Xo,
    Gina
    http://eastcoastwestcoastfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO fun! I love NYC, and I'm so jealous you're there! Gorgeous pics!

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test