Instagram

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Outfit post - Boho vibe

Hello to all of you my dear readers and hello to
a new week. I can't believe that it's already February as it
feels that New Year's Eve was a week ago.

It's been very cold and snowy in Helsinki and I'm so looking
forward to the warmer and sunnier days. Spring, please come
fast! I'm missing walking outside in the forest and enjoying the
sunshine.
All of the stores which I like just got the new collections and everything
screams "Spring" to me, from the home decor items to shoes to clothes.
I couldn't help but buy few things and store them safely in my closet :)

I have hectic times right now, but it's good to keep busy and moving.
I read one quote sometime ago and it goes like this :"Your life ends
once you stop moving."
Judging by that, I'm doing fine :)
I'm booking and planning all the photo shoots that are coming in the next
three months and I'm so excited to finally shoot again and show you the
final photos.

Have a great Tuesday and thank you for all of the support that you're
constantly giving me!

I'm wearing: Boots - Vagabond, Maxi dress - Selected, Coat - By Malene Birger,
Hat - Catarzi, Bag - Rebecca Minkoff, Necklace - Zara, Bangle - Marc by Marc Jacobs








24 comments:

  1. Joj što mi je lijep šeširić, baš ti super stoji! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing look!

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hat <3

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! That dress is in my Asos saved items for such a long time and it is gorgeous on you. Hope spring will be here soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your loook so much. maxi dresses are super sexy

    take a look at my blog on http://splashesandbeautiful.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natali, you look so radiant, happy and beautiful! I love your hat: it adds such a lovely and playful touch to your outfit!

    xx Ivana

    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely look, that dress fits you very well!)

    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally in love with the dress.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool hat!!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Natali, this look is wonderful ! I love the dress and how gorgeous you look with that red hat ? You should definately wear hats like this one more, they suit you so well :) Kisses my friend !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post!! :)

    New post up on my blog!!

    http://nuncaesdemasiadorosa-mariaexojo.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/basics-mix.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your accessories especially the necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice dress, love that colour!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're so stylish!
    http://www.thatfreakyboy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Meni je taj sesir toliko fenomenalan! Cini mi se da sam sako vec ranije prokomentarisala, i on izgleda odlicno. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Šešir je pregenijalan ! I volim kombinaciju ljubičaste s crvenom. Iako nisam fan ljubičaste , u kombinaciji s crvenom mi stvarno izgleda dobro!Znaš da mi je taj tvoj kaput tiha patnja pa e neću ponavljati :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test