Instagram

Friday, June 17, 2011

Charlotte Ronson Fall 2011 look book

About half a year ago, I've discovered one of my top favorite brands/ designers.
It's Charlotte Ronson!! I'm in love with her creations. They're very stylish.
When it comes to Fall look book, they're sophisticated, rock-ish, but also
playful and versatile when it comes to material, colors and prints.

Charlotte is of british origin, New York raised and based designer.
She's very popular on New York fashion weeks, in China and Japan where
she has numerous stores and slowly getting recognized everywhere else thanks
to constantly good work, PR and online stores which make her clothes accessible
to everyone.
To check more about Charlotte and her work go to CHARLOTTE RONSON

Here's the look book:


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test