Instagram

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

House of Harlow 1960 sunglasses & handbags

My favorite jewelry brand has exciting things happening each
season. Together with jewelry, they've launched sunglasses collection
at the beginning of this year.
I loved the sunglasses and have even bought myself two pairs.

They'll continue with the collection of sunglasses for Fall and I can't wait
to get my hands on them.

Here they are:

SARAH



STEPH


LINSY


DIANA


JULIE


PAULA


EMILY



This Fall, new addition to the brand will be handbags and you can already
pre order yours from SINGER22

I love the clutches, my favorite is the black one with studs, but the one I would like
to get is the one designer was spotted carrying around.
I don't like the one with leopard print. I think it's tasteless.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test