Instagram

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

House of Harlow 1960 new jewelry arrivals

New HOH 1960 collection is now available on internet shops and
omg, I'm loosing my mind because I would love to have 1 piece of each
item :P I haven't yet ever been in love with the same jewelry brand this long
in my life and this one totally stole my heart. All the jewelry is perfect for
any outfit! It can make any daily outfit much more interesting and any evening
outfit much more glamorous. Do yourselves a favor and visit SHOPBOP to
buy yourself something, because believe me, it won't take long until this beautiful
jewelry is sold out!

Which pieces are your favorite?
















2 comments:

  1. I love this, the headpiece is amazing :) and the bracelet/armpiece is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes! i agree with you! i can also tell you that it's a very good quality jewelry because i've been wearing it all the time and it still looks like new :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test