Instagram

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Free People September's catalog

It's so exciting to check Free People's website every month,
since they always have beautiful catalogs for each month of the year.
But none of those catalogs would look so fabulous if the clothes wouldn't
be as amazing as they are. I just can't get enough of their bohemian-hippie
look and I want to buy EVERYTHING my eyes can see. It would be cool
to design for them and then get all that beautiful clothes for free :D Ah, dreams :D














3 comments:

  1. The bohemian-hippie look is not my favorite, I prever a vintage look but... many of these clothes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!
    If you like CK parfumes, dont forget join my Giveaway here: http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ morgana - i love vintage too :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test