Instagram

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Luca Luca + Jason Wu NYFW Spring/ Summer 2012

As everybody knows, it's the crazy month of fashion and it began
with New York fashion week.
I love the fact that 4 different cities will breath fashion air for this entire month!
I'm not going to keep this text long, so I'll start right away with many, many
photos and couple of lines/ my opinion about the designers, what they've prepared
for S/S 2012.

LUCA LUCA

This is quiet new designer name to me, so I got nicely surprised after I saw
all the photos from the runway.
I'll definitely keep an eye on Luca Luca because they totally bought me with
their S/S collection. It's colorful, feminine and even boho chic! I love it!


















JASON WU

I love this designer and S/S collection makes me become even bigger fan.
I love how wearable clothes are, very classy, colorful, beautiful prints and my
favorites are Peter Pan collar blouse and dress!















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test