Instagram

Friday, September 16, 2011

NYFW streetstyle + recap

So, New York Fashion Week is officially over and the fashion
cream moved to London, UK.
I have tried my best to bring you as many photos as possible from
NYFW runways and write down a comment or two about my point
of view. I hope you liked it!?
All the photos from the runways were taken from FASHION WEEK DAILY
and I'm thankful for such website, because I've been informed about fashion
week more than ever before :)

I chose couple of street style photos from VOGUE.COM to show you what I'm
"crying" over the most for not being present at NYFW. All those people, fashionistas
in such stylish way running all over the city every day of the Fashion Week.
Ah, you never know what happens next year! Might be that I'll be taking some exclusive
street style photos for my blog :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test