Instagram

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Peter Som + Rag&Bone NYFW Spring/ Summer 2012

PETER SOM

I didn't know what to expect from this designer's name, since
I have never heard of it before. It didn't manage to attract my
attention with what I could see from the runway photos. Nothing
too spectacular, little bit too colorful prints in my opinion and
just not that interesting to buy exactly those clothes and not some other
designer's clothes.














RAG&BONE

Usually one of my favorites, this time around got me bit disappointed.
I didn't really get the whole concept, but there're some really nice pieces
such as knit cardigans and coats + sweaters. I liked blazers and in overall
my favorite are first two looks in this set of photos.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test