Instagram

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today's look

Another rainy and cold Autumn day. Not much going on
except me following New York fashion week like crazy and
arranging last two photo shoots. Tomorrow I must get all the necessary
items for Sunday's photo shoot. Yes, I have finally scheduled one more
photo shoot and I'm now very excited about it! :)
Also, sorry for "sad" face on those photos. I'm quiet tired since I don't get that
much sleep lately.

What I wore today: Flats - Unisa, Jeans - Diesel, Top - Esprit, Cardigan - Rag&Bone,
Scarf - Vero Moda, Clutch - Accessories HR, Ring&neckless - Deni design




3 comments:

  1. Lovee that clutch! <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clutch, scarf and cardi! What a great fall outfit!

    (formerly springer spaniels)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ bonnie - thank you!

    @ natalie - thank you and welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test