Instagram

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Y-3 & Victoria Beckham NYFW Spring/ Summer 2012

Y-3

Fairly new designer name on my list, so I didn't know what
to expect, but I liked what I saw from the runway photos.
It was full of asymmetric cuts, lots of black, which was refreshed
with some bright colors such as orange, green, blue and red.
It was combination of sporty meets gothic collection.






















VICTORIA BECKHAM 

I don't know why, but I have expected a lot from this collection, but 
I was disappointed after I saw all the photos. Horrible! I wonder what was she 
thinking while designing this collection? Sporty collection, with undefined, boring 
clothes. The only "good" thing were bags, but then again, she's known to use 
all those poor animals, such as crocodiles to get those bags done, so that makes it 
the most bitter cherry on the top of the very bad cake.









1 comment:

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test